The below is a listing of guest blogs and articles I’ve written on the subject of writing. Please note that items will appear here only after they have posted to the hosting newsletter/blog site first. Check back often!
- The Local Chapter for the Un-local Author – first appeared in the Dec 2011 RWI INKLINGS newsletter.
- BICHOK! – first appeared in the March 2012 RWI INKLINGS newsletter.
- Lions, and Tigers, and Bears – Oh My! – my guest post on the Ruby Slippered Sisterhood
- By popular demand – the “Fresh Prince” 2012 Golden Heart acceptance speech.
- Pray for Night – Part 3 (external link) – my first piece on the Firebirds blog for Fiction Fridays, our interactive short stories where our readers pick the direction of the plot. New fiction…with zombies…and nuns…and the attack of the boy band!
And here are a few websites that mention me in some way, shape, or form.
- Library Journal – Romance Writers of America (RWA) 2012: More Awards by Bette-Lee Fox – I sat next to this lovely lady at the awards ceremony and she took my picture right after I won the Golden Heart®
- Publisher’s Weekly Beyond Her Book - RWA Winners Announced by Barbara Vey – a list of the GH and RITA winners
- RT Forewords – The Books Before the Buzz, a listing of the RT web team’s most anticipated upcoming releases. Never Deal with Dragons is mentioned.
- The Paranormal Romance blog posted a listing of the 2012 RWA awards related to, you guessed it, paranormal romance. The author was nice enough to include the NDWD excerpt. Thanks. Especially since now I can say I was mentioned in the same article as Thea Harrison and Ann Aguirre!
- Paranormal Bytes covered the RWA awards, and I have an actual tag!
- Hells Tales liked the Fresh Prince rap.
Last but not least, check out the Blog tab to visit the Firebirds – the blog of the 2012 RWA Golden Heart Winners. Along with my Firebird sisters, I regularly post blog entries with discussions on favorite books, short snippets of fiction, and anything and everything related to the wonderful world of writing romance.